|User Acceptance Testing
|Type of Certification
|Type of Industry
|Type of Service Provider
1.Quality assurance of radiation equipment by measuring parameters like kVp, Dose, Dose Rate, Time and HVL and total filtration
2. Image quality performance of radiation equipment
3. Measurement of leakage radiation
4. Area surveillance of radiation work environment
5. Testing of radiation protection accessories
6. Assistance in registration of radiation equipment with AERB
7. Assistance in TLD badge registration
8. Conducting radiation safety workshops
The ‘Quality Assurance Test Report’ generated is based on time stamped machine generated data and is fully documented, to qualify for NABH Accreditation and ISO Certification.
The key service features include:
1. Time-Stamped Machine Generated Data
2. Robust Report Repository
3. Qualified Field-Experienced Engineers
4. Efficient and Timely ServiceWe have served more than 500 hospitals/institutions by our services till date in different parts of the country
|Testing Service For
|Testing Service Level
|One Time Requirement
X Ray equipment quality assurance (QA) testing
We not only help you reduce your radiation exposure levels by providing you protection apparels, etc. but we also help you monitor the health of your x ray equipment and x ray room. We provide QA testing for your facility for all your equipments including fixed and mobile X Ray, CT, Mammography, Dental Intra Oral X Ray, Dental OPG, Dental CBCT, BMD, DR, cath lab, C Arm, etc. The QA test is basically a regular health check up of these equipments which ensures that their quality is periodically tested and approved before they are being used. There are cases where these equipments have radiation leakage which can be potentially dangerous to its users and even non users who are in the vicinity.
Further, AERB (Atomic Energy Regulatory Board) has strict rules for QA testing of all x ray equipments every two years. On conducting QA test on your machine we provide you with a report from an AERB authorized service provider and if the equipment satisfies all tolerance levels as per AERB norms then we assist you with AERB license registration for your facility. AERB license is mandatory for any x ray producing facility. Please note that AERB type approval for any x ray producing equipment provided by the manufacturer is not sufficient to install and use the same at any facility. The facility needs separate license to operate such equipments.